• Welcome to the Galaxy Life Reborn forum.
  • Galaxy Life is finally back, play it today!
Hello there, visitor! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: [6-9-2019] Early flash release.
Thread Modes
Hello everyone.
As most of you may know, we released the early version of the public flash which would officially be released in the middle of September. After we announced the public release and opened the doors, the servers had to stand through an insane amount of traffic from hyped users. This resulted in the servers not being able to handle the game anymore and thus were they defect.

Now, since there is a lot of confusion and questions in the community you should keep in mind that this was a stress test. This was simply to see if the server of the other developer was strong enough to handle it, and apparently it has not been optimized too much for insane traffic (~900 users in a short period of time).

Now, here is the news you have been waiting for. The official public flash release which includes the new features such as attacking, colonization, alliances, and much more will be released in a week or two. I am excited about that and our whole development team is too. We are sure that the official public flash release will go well since we are hosting that on a different, stronger server with some extra optimized backend.

So, that is the news for now. We still leave the early flash version on https://galaxylifereborn.com, so if you are lucky you can manage to still get into the game. I would recommend you to try this at night when the traffic is low. The traffic is usually high in the day between 1 PM and 5 PM CET.

If you have some questions or issues, make sure to read the common questions before sending us a message.

We also have a new Twitter for updates and information which can be found at https://twitter.com/Galaxy_LifeRB.

Have an awesome day.
The Development Team

eso esta de poca se la rifaron mis respetos gracias por su esfuerso

Honestly Guys, im so HYPED and so thankful to you, I was missing this game so much and I'm already looking forward SO MUCH to play it. Thanks Thanks Thanks

Thumbs Up 
omg im so happy!! ps: the pocket version make any upps? anyway i thing play only the flash version Angel Angel

Heart 
(09-12-2019, 02:15 PM)Jogiosh Wrote: Honestly Guys, im so HYPED and so thankful to you, I was missing this game so much and I'm already looking forward SO MUCH to play it. Thanks Thanks Thanks
Time to relive our glorious childhood  Heart
 We will become the most powerful Starliance in the Galaxy ! Exclamation
---------------------------------------------
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell

Will flash servers work?
And if yes... when?
Pls repair it, cuz this game was awesome, and i'm sure you can do it.