• Welcome to the Galaxy Life Reborn forum.
  • Galaxy Life is finally back, play it today!
Hello there, visitor! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Title: A new (yet unnamed) Alliance
Thread Modes
Information 
Hey there fellow GL Lovers!

With the rebirth of our Lord, saviour and favourite Game it's time to rebuild what was lost.

This Alliance seeks to reclaim it's place on the throne (our [Jogiosh and mine] last Alliance peaked first place Germany and fifth place Europe wide only a few months before the shutdown).
Whilst we await the new launch of the Browser/Flash Version it's time to gather Allies and find a name worthy of an Alliance seeking to rise to power once more.

Name recommendations/ideas are very welcome, as is everyone who is interested to join this fight!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements to join(will be updated once we start to Play and gather power):

- high activity (preferably daily log in, 4-5 times a week minimum [unforeseen circumstances excluded]
- atleast basic english skills
- no solo Players -> send mistery Gifts as often as possible ; fill allied friendship bunkers whenever possible
- Minimum of social skills (no hate speech/slurs, politeness, no spam)

Failure to meet any requirements on multiple occasions will lead to a kick (some after multiple warnings, some immediatly).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News:
Discord Server has been launched:
https://discord.gg/zW7tWYY

This Page will be updated regularly.
Yours sincerely the founding fathers Jogiosh and S-Trike Gang  Cool
---------------------------------------------
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell

We came to conquer the Universe and we won't rest until it's ours!

Count me in!
Still digging for chips around my colonies for 8 years til now.

Curious to see Alliance Wars between this one and Galaxy Life Veterans owned by Suvi, the hype is real.

(10-12-2019, 10:12 PM)Marido Wrote: Curious to see Alliance Wars between this one and Galaxy Life Veterans owned by Suvi, the hype is real.

It's definitely going to be battle that will be remembered Wink 
Always fun to have strong opponents Cool
---------------------------------------------
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell