• Welcome to the Galaxy Life Reborn forum.
  • Galaxy Life is finally back, play it today!
Hello there, visitor! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Title: Flash Player (Have a good day y'all)
Thread Modes
Hey guys ,¿ should the game have another engine than Adobe Flash Player? because ADF is going to close in 2020 , without the purpose of bothering i ask this ¿what are you going to do?, ¿replace it with pepper flash?, or I misunderstood the ADF thing?

Have a good day y'all.
 [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxZL5VyYgocwSo5RlErx6...IIlRFh-y4A][Image: Oopsies.png]
Kritalo the Newcomer

Very good point, most likely another similar program will appear and replace it.
Time will decide ...

Developers should consider finding another engine soon.

Maybe they'll convert it to HTML5 (Might be hard) or make the game downloadable.
Still digging for chips around my colonies for 8 years til now.

(07-22-2019, 01:38 PM)Kritalo Wrote: Hey guys ,¿ should the game have another engine than Adobe Flash Player? because ADF is going to close in 2020 , without the purpose of bothering i ask this ¿what are you going to do?, ¿replace it with pepper flash?, or I misunderstood the ADF thing?

Have a good day y'all.
 [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxZL5VyYgocwSo5RlErx6...IIlRFh-y4A][Image: Oopsies.png]
(07-22-2019, 11:45 PM)ViDnT Wrote: Very good point, most likely another similar program will appear and replace it.
Time will decide ...
(08-20-2019, 10:43 AM)Evalarian Wrote: Developers should consider finding another engine soon.
(09-15-2019, 01:32 AM)Yaseen Wrote: Maybe they'll convert it to HTML5 (Might be hard) or make the game downloadable.

We do already know that flash will shut down by the start of 2019 and we already have a solution for this. We are currently also workin' on a workaround for this and it will be released and deployed at the end of 2019. The game will still run in flash though, but not in a browser anymore (unsafe and not efficient).